[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Feature request summary 1/27

Hi,

Why this?

- Sending queued mail should be seperate from 'Get Mail'.
(L.V.Gandhi <lvgandhi hotpop com>)

I'd much prefer that I "Send and Receive" on one button rather than
waiting to actually send it.  As a habit, I sometimes forget that I've
got mail queued and have to select another item to send it.  I'd like to
have an icon which has all three menu drop down for all three items:
        Send and Receive (default, but selectable to others)
        Send Only
        Receive Only

Can anyone give me a good reason why you have a separate selection for
queued mail?  Maybe I don't get it so I'd like for someone to let me
know. Thanks

Kevin

Duncan Mak wrote:

hey!

i'm in a hurry now, so I'll keep this short (but the list is long!)

It's been a while now, and I finally caught up with everything. This is
the current wishlist and request summary.

It seems like from recent evolution@ activity, the number of requests
are slowly declining, which is probably a good thing(tm), because we're
doing the right thing and the features are working well.

0.9 is now frozen... so review this list, and send in requests for 0.10!

--
Duncan Mak
= duncan ximian com - duncan simplemente net - http://www.ximian.com =

                   Name: request-list
   request-list    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
               Encoding: 7bit