[Evolution] Crash of evolution-mail after fetching IMAP mail ...

Hi All ...

  I have had nothing but problems with the snapshots of evolution.
I have tried just about every one and have had the same problem every
time.  I remove my evolution dir, so I am starting with a fresh
setup and then add a new IMAP configuration.  When I click on the
new identity to get the mail, it sits for a few minutes while listing
folders and then crashes.  This morning I tried running evolution-mail
seperately and set up CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1.  When I did this,
the mail component succesfully authed and did a LIST on all my
folders and seemed to be fine, but the main program came back and said it
had crashed.  No errors whatsoever from what I could see.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Skadz

 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: skadz mindstorm com
 Director of Technology                   U: http://www.mindstorm.com/
  GPG fingerprint = 38A2 FF47 8FE3 B86A 7C68  6ECF 947D 4E9F 5FA9 637C