[Evolution] Snapshots and Core dumps

Hi,

I haven't figured out what's causing the core dumps I was experiencing
with the last few snapshots (I'm on RedHat 7.0 with kernel 2.2.17), but
I got rid of them by backing up my ~/evolution folder and letting the
latest snapshot create a fresh one.

I'd like to add back all my email from the old folder.  Is there a best
way to do that?  I assume it was either some of the mail in the Inbox,
or some of the filters I had setup that was causing the core dumps.  But
Evolution was core dumping as soon as the splash screen initialized, so
I didn't have time to try anything like removing filters via the GUI
interface.

Glad to have Evolution working again though.

Best,

Scott Stirling
West Newton, MA