Re: [Evolution] Two little problems with Evo

Dan Winship wrote:

So, the question is: is it possible to tell Evo to fetch them *all*,
read and unread alike?

You'd have to delete the cache file
(~/evolution/config/cache-pop:...). Evolution only keeps track of
whether it has downloaded a given message or not. It doesn't make any
effort to keep the POP server and local disk in sync.

Do you plan to add an option like netscape's "When deleting a message
locally, delete it from the server"? I think it would be useful to many
people. Also, a GUI option to avoid manually deleting the
~/evolution/config/cache-pop:... file.

Ciao

--
Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      e-mail: rosselli cisi unito it
Dipartimento di Scienze                 rosselli ling unipi it

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)