[Evolution] Contact Editor GUI problems

Hi,

I've started playing with the Contact Editor and have found some GUI
problems:

1) all of the drop-down list boxes (i.e. email, phone number, mobile
etc) appear as a list of check boxes, when an option list would be a
better choice.
2) All contacts have a birthday and anniversary of the current date by
default - there should be no entry here by default.
3) If I press "Address..." the the Country drop-down list, I get a
choice of "America", "Canada" and "Finland".  Normally us non-Americans
get annoyed with "USA" and "Rest of World", but this takes the biscuit!
Either no drop-down or a full list, somehow cunningly sorted so that
common entries (i.e. based originally on where the user is and other
common choices (UK, USA, Germany, Japan etc), but adapting itself to the
other countries in the address book).

As has been said, the message editor needs to have auto-completion from
the address book when typing in names. Entries that are from the address
book should be in a different style (either underlined/bold/different
colour) so that known contacts and just-typed-in contacts can be
recognised.

Ross Burton

--
Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8263 2332