[Evolution] debian package problem fixed!

I just wanted to let everyone know that the problem that I just sent out
is now resolved.  This is how I resolved it:

1. Changed my apt source to the nightly build one from the releases one.
2. Ran apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade
3. Ran killev.
4. Ran oaf-slay.
5. De-fucked Nautilus after running oaf-slay.
6. Ran evolution and reconfigured.

Tada, now everything works.  I had to screw around a bit with Nautilus
to keep it hobbling... anyone know of a nightly build debian apt source
for that?  =)

Good job guys.

Jonathan LaCour
Developer, VertiSoft