 Da:    Mail System Internal Data <MAILER-DAEMON cisi unito it>
 Oggetto:       DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA

 This text is part of the internal format of your mail folder, and is
not
 a real message.  It is created automatically by the mail system
software.
 If deleted, important folder data will be lost, and it will be
re-created
 with the data reset to initial values.

Can I avoid getting it over and over again?

Thanks to all the Ximian people, I'm waiting for the next preview
release :)

(If you need help for the italian translation, I'll be glad to help)

Ciao

--
Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      e-mail: rosselli cisi unito it
Dipartimento di Scienze                 rosselli ling unipi it

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)