Re: [Evolution] Could not create composer window

On Sat, Jan 20, 2001 at 12:15:11AM -0300, Neven Boric wrote:
I think Ximian's oaf RPM might have a problem, because I was having
trouble running nautilus from the hourly RPMs (something related to oaf)
and the same problem with the Evo composer window. I was using oaf form
the evolution snapshots, but I removed it and installed the oaf hourly
from Eazel, and everything was solved: Nautilus is running and the
Evolution composer window works. Both RPMs were version 0.6.1
Note: It required a reboot for things to work correctly (I'm sure it
didn't actually "require" a reboot, just a library path change or
something, but I don't know what, so rebooting went OK for me)

Did you run oaf-slay before trying to run Evolution? If not, there
could still be some old Evolution components running. This usually
results in problems like not being able to open the composer window.

Peter