Re: [Evolution] Could not create composer window

I think Ximian's oaf RPM might have a problem, because I was having
trouble running nautilus from the hourly RPMs (something related to oaf)
and the same problem with the Evo composer window. I was using oaf form
the evolution snapshots, but I removed it and installed the oaf hourly
from Eazel, and everything was solved: Nautilus is running and the
Evolution composer window works. Both RPMs were version 0.6.1
Note: It required a reboot for things to work correctly (I'm sure it
didn't actually "require" a reboot, just a library path change or
something, but I don't know what, so rebooting went OK for me)