[Evolution] Could not create composer window

Hi,

I just wanted to know if anyone is having the same problem than me. I'm using Evolution nightlly built packages for debian, (from today and the other one before). Since I use them, I can't send messenges because the program keep showing a window telling "Could not create composer window". Unfortunately, there is no output in the terminal... Everyting worked fine when using preview 8 : (

Any idea?

Jean-Philippe Tardif