Re: [Evolution] IMAP subs

On 19 Jan 2001 17:42:46 -0800, Seer Snively wrote:
Seems like I'm having a bit of trouble with IMAP subscriptions.  If I
have / as my mail config's "IMAP path" it works, but I have to open the
pluses for "/home", "seer", and "mail" before I can get to my folders.
If i have my mail config say "/home/seer/mail/" or "/home/seer/mail" as
my IMAP root, I will only get "INBOX" as a folder and no others.

I have had a lot of problems with this recently. Having read your
message, I tries putting ~/mail in the path section of the configuration
dialog and it seems to work!

*  Guy Steven                       *  Meadow Mushrooms Marathon  *
*                                   *  Christchurch, New Zealand  *
*  Barrister & Solicitor            *           #####             *
*  ph 64 3 355 6189                 *   ###  3 JUNE 2001  ###     *
*  gsteven southern co nz           *           #####             *