Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] Updates of Vfolders

On 18 Jan 2001 14:24:30 -0500, Dan Winship wrote:
Or at least the message you are currently reading shouldn't go away
due to filters! Outlook has a view for unread messages and I think
they disappear as soon as you move to the next message.

Yeah, I think that's what we want to do: have all vfolder changes be
reflected immediately, but tweak things so that the currently-selected
message can't be removed from the message-list until you select
another one.

This will be a mess to implement, like a huge mess.

I think some things like 'vfolders that only show unread mail', simply
do not make sense, and i think a vfolder + hiding-on-startup combination
could be used to effect the desired result cleaner.