Re: [Evolution] Feature Request: preview messages on server

When I've needed to do this with POP mail servers, I've found the
Outlook options to "leave mail on server for N days" (where N can be
set) or "delete mail from server when purged from Deleted folder" to be
quite useful and I would like to see such features in Evolution.  By
using those features (which can both be set at the same time) I find
that I can keep up to date without the mail servers getting full of old
messages.  In the Evolution case, the second option would become "remove
mail from server when expunged" which would be really nice.
Scott