Re: [Evolution] new user impressions
- From: Brian Grossman <brian SoftHome net>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] new user impressions
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:53:48 -0700
2.1. How can I get mail into a particular folder? I have brian
This is what filters are for
I was afraid you'd say that. What about when I have procmail do lots of
You can still use procmail...
With formmail's header mangling, I assume? Okay, that was a
It looks like the filters can be coerced to handle nearly any case, but I
think it's easier to interface with existing filtering systems if evolution
could get mail into a specified folder.
] [Thread Prev