Re: [Evolution] new user impressions
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Brian Grossman <brian SoftHome net>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] new user impressions
- Date: 17 Jan 2001 19:37:59 -0500
On 17 Jan 2001 16:29:20 -0700, Brian Grossman wrote:
2.1. How can I get mail into a particular folder? I have brian
go to one maildir, brian-voicemail go to another maildir and
brian-bugtraq go to yet another. I'd like to define separate
incoming mail servers for each and have each get incorporated into
a different folder instead of them all going into Inbox.
This is what filters are for
I was afraid you'd say that. What about when I have procmail do lots of
clever things to decide if a message is spam and deliver to a different
maildir based on what it decides? I wouldn't want to have to recode all
those procmail recipies as evo filters.
You can still use procmail...
] [Thread Prev