[Evolution] [Michael Merideth <mikem cravetechnology com>] Re: [discuss] Is OO working with Helixcode (now Ximian) inintegrating some stuff?

I would have to agree with this guy's point. He posted this message to
the Open Office mail list, and makes a fine statement in regards to the
definition of "groupware". I personally would like to see Open Office
use whatever backend Evolution uses to store contacts and calendars, and
that this be available as a server product, i.e. Evolution Server.....

Garrett Mickelson