Re: [Evolution] Group reply for mailing lists

On 12 Jan 2001 17:14:05 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Dan? What do you think?

I guess we could use them in the Reply-To-All. *shrug*

RFC2369 specifies all of the jazz that MLMs are supposed to put into the
headers.  I would also like to see "reply to group" separate from "reply
to all", as they're not the same.  Reply to all goes to everybody listed
on to or cc, while reply to group goes only to the group.

    Greg