Re: [Evolution] Group reply for mailing lists

Dan? What do you think?

I guess we could use them in the Reply-To-All. *shrug*

Jeff

On 12 Jan 2001 20:34:51 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
On 11 Jan 2001 19:59:47 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
I don't think anyone is working on this - is this even a standard??

I am wondering if the feature should be a separate type of reply to
("Reply to List/Group" as I have it now) or if the standard "reply all"
should use these headers if available.

I went with the reply to list as a separate option, but the cr.yp.to
website I mentioned earlier seems to suggest it should be a part of the
reply to all function.

What is the preference of the evolution team?

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell
Churchill College, Cambridge.