Re: [Evolution] Group reply for mailing lists
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Ian Campbell <ijc25 cam ac uk>
- Cc: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Group reply for mailing lists
- Date: 16 Jan 2001 14:01:23 -0500
On 12 Jan 2001 20:34:51 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
I am wondering if the feature should be a separate type of reply to
("Reply to List/Group" as I have it now) or if the standard "reply all"
should use these headers if available.
I went with the reply to list as a separate option, but the cr.yp.to
website I mentioned earlier seems to suggest it should be a part of the
reply to all function.
What is the preference of the evolution team?
I think I prefer separate Reply-To-All and Reply-To-List commands.
] [Thread Prev