Re: [Evolution] Group reply for mailing lists

On 11 Jan 2001 19:59:47 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
I don't think anyone is working on this - is this even a standard??

It was recently discussed on the debian devel mailing list, I'm not sure
it is a standard (it might be derived from the usenet rfc, I'm not
sure). There is some discussion at http://cr.yp.to/mail.html

Mutt and Gnus both support it, so I think evolution should too. I would
like for it to supported when sending too, but that is another issue.

The code I have (patch to come after some more testing) tries to use the
Mail-Followup-To and Mail-Copies-To headers, falls back to the mailing
list magic code with CC to sender, and finally fallbacks on reply to all
behavior.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell