Re: [Evolution] Compilation problems

I believe you need gnome-vfs 0.4.2.0 and oaf 0.6.1 I think

Jeff

On 12 Jan 2001 08:57:28 +0000, Neil Bird wrote:

  gnome-vfs 0.3.1 & OAF 0.6.0 compile without problem, but die upon 'make
check' which worries me.

a) gnome-vfs has a broken lost-file-descriptors check (I lose some & then
regain them & it can't cope with a gain), and also tries to process
'man:xxx' URIs - and there seems to be no hint of a 'man' URI module.

b) OAF just fails dismally (gets a null pointer back from something
somewhere - not fully checked).

  Should I expect the tests to work, or just ignore them & carry on to
bonobo?

--
Neil Bird                          |  If this .signature   |