Re: [Evolution] Outlook/OE -> Evolution conversion filter?

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 10:06:04PM -0800, Dave Fallon wrote:
Is anyone working on such a beast? That's the last piece, really, before I
can switch over to GNOME fulltime... And I'd imagine it won't be that hard,
which means it's something I'd potentially be able to do. ;)

I'd either be willing to help whoever is working on it, or if one of the
developers would be willing to help me out a bit, try to do it myself...
Anyone game?

This may be a stupid suggestion, but I wonder if the Eudora ppl would be
willing to release their code to convert OE -> Mailbox format? I cant see
any reason why they'd be loosing out... AFAIK they dont have any unix
versions, so anyone migrating from Windows wouldnt be able to use one of
their products anyway. And, it also helps weaken their main competition.

--
Jon / Cybah IRCNet