Re: [Evolution] Outlook/OE -> Evolution conversion filter?

This may be a stupid suggestion, but I wonder if the Eudora ppl would be
willing to release their code to convert OE -> Mailbox format? I cant see
any reason why they'd be loosing out... AFAIK they dont have any unix
versions, so anyone migrating from Windows wouldnt be able to use one of
their products anyway. And, it also helps weaken their main competition.

There's already a library that does this: liboe I think it's called.
I downloaded it last night, and might see if it's any good later today.

iain