[Evolution] Outlook/OE -> Evolution conversion filter?

Is anyone working on such a beast? That's the last piece, really, before I
can switch over to GNOME fulltime... And I'd imagine it won't be that hard,
which means it's something I'd potentially be able to do. ;)

I'd either be willing to help whoever is working on it, or if one of the
developers would be willing to help me out a bit, try to do it myself...
Anyone game?