[Evolution] fcntl, NFS, and Evo 0.8

Hi, I'm running Evo 0.8 on a Debian 2.2 (potato) box. Evo 0.8 is
installed via Helix Update.

My home directory is NFS-mounted and I'm getting the dreaded fcntl
error. This prevents me from using Evo 0.8. The NFS client is this
Debian 2.2 box. The NFS server is Red Hat 6.1.

Anyway, I know this has been mentioned a little on the mailing list, but
I wanted to mention my scenario in the hopes of a fix in the Evo 0.9
release via Helix Update.

Thanks!
David

--
David Sims             david simscomputing com
Sims Computing, Inc.     www.simscomputing.com