[Evolution] Re: Font problems

I have the same problem with the cursor not lining up with the text in
the composer.  This happens with the Xig X server for laptops (version
5).  I've not had this problem with earlier versions of Evolution on
this X server.  Changing the theme to default doesn't help.  I'm
reluctant to switch to XFree 4.02 since it doesn't do a good job on my
laptop particularly with external displays.  One other tidbit:
selecting text in the composer causes strange shifts of text so it is
almost impossible to select or edit text.  I may have to give up on
using the .8 release unless I can find a work around.
Everything works fine on another machine which is running XFree 3.3.6
Scott