Re: [Evolution] More problems with evolution

On 11 Jan 2001 14:33:53 -0600, Don Duck Harper wrote:
Okay...dumb question, but who can point me to setting up CVS for
evolution?

I humbly recomend using my instructions, if you're up for building the
whole thing from scratch.  If you don't want to sped 8 hours compiling,
then get the Nautilus nightly builds, and just build Evolution from CVS.
There's a page a ximian.com somewhere about this (look around, you'll
find it), or my stuff at
http://www.ibiblio.org/gleblanc/instructions_for_evolution.

    Greg