Re: [Evolution] More problems with evolution

Okay...dumb question, but who can point me to setting up CVS for
evolution?

Thanks!

Don

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 06:36:02PM +0000, Laszlo PETER wrote to To Dan Winship:
:-) Hi all,
:-)
:-) Dan Winship wrote:
:-)
:-) > So, note that CVS Evolution is unstable, and random crashes like this
:-) > aren't totally unexpected, and if you're having problems, you might
:-)
:-) This is clear. We just thought these bug reports could be useful.
:-)
:-) It must be an FAQ but is there a web site where I can look at the
:-) recent bug reports? bugs.ximian.com seems to be empty.
:-)
:-) > Also, I don't know if you're using the real GNOME CVS or anoncvs, but
:-) > of course, the bug fixes tend to lag on anoncvs.
:-)
:-) I use a (Sun) internal daily mirror of cvs.gnome.org, but I haven't
:-) rebuilt evolution since 8 Jan.
:-)
:-) I'm going to rebuild it soon to see if those problems are gone.
:-)
:-) > > In the "Day" and "5 Day" views any data entered into the calendar
:-) > > is not visible.  It seems to be white text on a white background.
:-) > > If you highlight the cell after entering data, you can see the
:-) > > text.
:-) >
:-) > Hm... maybe a problem with themes? Are you using a non-default theme?
:-) > And if so, does it display correctly if you switch to default?
:-)
:-) I'm using the default theme.
:-)
:-) Thanks,
:-)
:-) Laca
:-)
:-) evolution maillist  -  evolution helixcode com
:-) http://lists.helixcode.com/mailman/listinfo/evolution

--
Don Harper, RHCE, MCSE                          email: duck duckland org
Just a systems kinda guy...                      http://www.duckland.org

Bad Types of Testing:
REPRESSION TESTING: It's not a bug, it's a feature.