[Evolution] calendar feature requests

Using Evo 0.8 has been a pleasure so far! After a couple weeks
of continued use, I've come up with a few feature requests for
the calendar:

o When editing an appointment, in the drop boxes for the start
  and end times, the times should be listed according to the
  preferences in "Calendar Preferences." For example, use 12
  hour time format and 15 minute intervals if the user wants.

o In the week and month views, sometimes I right click on a
  day to make an appointment. If a different day is
  highlighted at that point, the appointment is for the
  highlighted day. I would like the appointment to be for the
  day I right clicked on.

o I would like an "Edit this occurance" option for recurring
  appointments, similar to the current "Delete this
  occurance" one already there. I like to have my weekly
  staff meeting as a recurring appointment, but each meeting
  can have different things due for it.

I really love Evolution, and I think it is certainly one of
the killer apps for Linux to have. Just look at how far it's
come in the last few months alone. Good job!

-Eric Newman

PS- is this list going to migrate to ximian.com?