[Evolution] Calandar Bugs

Greetings fellow evo enthusiasts,
    Using the 0.8 release from a helix-update (ie. not CVS) here are
couple major bugs that I've hit that are somewhat primary to the
calandar's function.   These may have been entered into Bugzilla, but I
haven't found them or heard much of them in awhlie.

1- Hidden/Shifty calendar entries:  I've been trying to create a one
hour calendar entry and it invariably is hidden from me in most views.
I've attempted to make it into a 2 hour event, and for example, I wanted
it to start at 5:30pm.  No matter how I enter it, it ends up at 6:30pm,
and appears as one hour. If I physically drag the event to 5:30pm it
dissapears, and then I have to go find it in another view.
2- Time Format: 12hr/24hr support.  Although I can change this option to
12 hour (am/pm) format in the options, this doesn't seem to be supported
in the "new appointment" entry dialog.  The drop down time dialog box
still contains the 24hr format, and if I type times in manually in the
12hr am/pm format, it doesn't seem to be recognized.  And again, in my
example above, if I entered a 2 hour appointment for 17:30 (5:30pm) it
still shows up in the daily calendar as though it was entered for 6:30pm
and is one hour long.  I'm not sure whether this is because it doesn't
understand how to translate my entered time, or whether this is just
part of bug #1 above.

I would love to use the calendar for my basic daily routine. But it's
primary function of showing entered appointments does not work (at least
for me.)  I do however use evo for e-mail 24/7 and I'm highly attached
to it.  So if anyone has any feedback as to the state of the calendar,
I'd love to hear what's coming down the pipe.
  Thanks!  Great work folks!

sirkus