Re: [Evolution] Fetaure Request: save hooks

On 10 Jan 2001 10:58:12 -0800, Bodo Bauer wrote:
Hi,

Hi!

having changed from mutt to evolution there is one feature I miss most,
save hooks. It would
be nice to be able to specify rules for moving messages from the inbox
to a folder. Whover
used mutt in the past knows what I mean. There is just too much clicking
involved in files
mails away from the inbox...

If you're talking about mailfilters that for example moves all mail
coming to (evolution helixcode com)
to inbox.lists.evolution it's already there. Just rightclick an email
coming to the list and "Create rule From Message".
It should be rather easy from there.

Regards,
Mikael Hallendal

--