Re: [Evolution] Evo 0.8 & NFS

Desktop machine is SuSE 7.0, server is SuSE 6.4, news on progress may
well follow (if it goes pear-shaped that is)

Well, same as Don Duck, configure with --enable-file-locking=flock did
the trick...

Since most people using Linux in an NFS environment are likely to be NFS
mounting from a Linux box, might it not make sense to compile with this
option by default for the RPMs?

--
James Ogley, Network Manager, SuSE Linux Ltd - +44 (0) 20 8 387 4088
@ Work: ogley suse co uk http://www.suse.co.uk