Re: [Evolution] Please fix anoncvs!
- From: Ole Gjerde <gjerdelist icebox org>
- To: dan hensley att net
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Please fix anoncvs!
- Date: 05 Jan 2001 14:38:34 +0100
On 05 Jan 2001 05:34:44 +0000, wrote:
Please, I'm begging someone, please fix anoncvs! At
least one of the servers is out of sync, because it is
_constantly_ reverting changes when the sync doesn't time
out (which it does very often as well).
Yeah, I've been seeing this as well.. I did a quick test of the 4
anoncvs' that anoncvs.gnome.org points to:
18.104.22.168 - cvsonopn.varesearch.com
* cvs [login aborted]: connect to 22.214.171.124:2401 failed: No route
126.96.36.199 - farbror.acc.umu.se
* ok; last date in evolution/Changelog is 2001-01-05
188.8.131.52 - anonvcs.gnome.org
* [gjerde bah e3]$ cvs co evolution
cvs server: cannot open /root/.cvsignore: Permission denied
cvs [server aborted]: can't chdir(/root): Permission denied
[gjerde bah e3]$
184.108.40.206 - asterix.crl.dec.com
* ok; last date in evolution/Changelog is 2001-01-01
So 2 of 4 works, and only one is up-to-date..
I'd just make CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous farbror acc umu se:/cvs/gnome
until all the other ones gets fixed... They've been like this for quite
some time as far as I can tell, so don't hold your breath :)
] [Thread Prev