Re: [Evolution] Please fix anoncvs!

On 05 Jan 2001 05:34:44 +0000,  wrote:
Please, I'm begging someone, please fix anoncvs!  At
least one of the servers is out of sync, because it is
_constantly_ reverting changes when the sync doesn't time
out (which it does very often as well).

Yeah, I've been seeing this as well..  I did a quick test of the 4
anoncvs' that anoncvs.gnome.org points to:

209.81.8.253 - cvsonopn.varesearch.com
  * cvs [login aborted]: connect to 209.81.8.253:2401 failed: No route
to host

130.239.18.151 - farbror.acc.umu.se
  * ok; last date in evolution/Changelog is 2001-01-05

142.92.65.13 - anonvcs.gnome.org
  * [gjerde bah e3]$ cvs co evolution
    cvs server: cannot open /root/.cvsignore: Permission denied
    cvs [server aborted]: can't chdir(/root): Permission denied
    [gjerde bah e3]$

192.58.206.110 - asterix.crl.dec.com
  * ok; last date in evolution/Changelog is 2001-01-01

So 2 of 4 works, and only one is up-to-date..

I'd just make CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous farbror acc umu se:/cvs/gnome
until all the other ones gets fixed...  They've been like this for quite
some time as far as I can tell, so don't hold your breath :)

Ole