Re: [Evolution] Please fix anoncvs!

The problem is that Helix Code doesn't have control over the anoncvs (or
even the main cvs?) servers.

Jeff

On 05 Jan 2001 22:14:52 +1300, Guy Steven wrote:
I was going to make a similar request earlier today. I was not however
going to be as restrained. Phrases such as 'crawl down the phone line'
and 'stick your anon where the cvs don't shine' would have featured
prominently in my plea to whoever administers the offending server.
For now I will just say, if the bloody thing is not going to be up to
date, turn it off!