[Evolution] Feature request (post 1.0 I would guess)

Hello Evo Team,
I have a feature request that I'd like to get some feedback on, for sake
of feasibility in a future Evo release.
I print my weekly calendar as part of a weekly report to my supervisor,
and I was thinking that it would be cool to be able to give more detail
about each project I work on, which right now only displays as a
Calendar Appointment with limited info.
Maybe a feature that would print the notes section of the Appointment on
a separate sheet of paper. Maybe it would look something like this:

Appointment Notes

Friday 05 January 2000 09:00 to 11:00 - Test GForce2 Ultra

Test GForce 2 Ultra with latest nVidia drivers on the Thunderbird test
system. Test with Tribes 2 beta, Terminus, Unreal Tournament, Soldier of
Fortune, and Blender. Test both full screen and windowed modes on the
games. Be the envy of fellow employees that have to do actual work for a
pay check.

Friday 05 January 2000 13:00 to 15:00 - Product Development Meeting

Remember to bring up new ideas for the dual CPU 1U systems. Propose
ideas for incorporating a GUI front end and console interface to LM
sensors across the product line.

This Feature of course, would be a selectable option. Any feedback from
others and the monkeys at Helixcode would be appreciated.
Also, anyone know if Gnome-Spell will eventually allow you to add words
when you right click on a word that is not misspelled but not in the
word list, like my last name.....

Garrett Mickelson

--

Garrett Mickelson, Linux Systems Engineer
Telephone: 415.358.2600   http://www.penguincomputing.com

Penguin Computing - The World's Most Reliable Linux Systems