[Evolution] Some more feature change requests

I've been testing Evolution for a while now, and I have gradually found
some usability things to adress.

* It would be very nice if the 'delete' function could be set to
automagically jump to the next new mail in sequence. As it now stands,
you really _have_ to use your mouse to cycle through your new mail:
click on a mail, move mouse down to scroll through the mail itself,
click 'CTRL-D' to delete it, move the mouse up to use the arrow keys or
click on the next and so on.

* I would also greatly appreciate if one could remap the shortcut keys;
coming from Pine (and Vim), I really like to use keycommands without a
meta key when not inputting text.

Generally, what is needed is to be able to use Evolution from the
keyboard only -- for me it's because a mouse is murder on my wrists, but
for others it's things like using a laptop in cramped conditions or
simply a lack of motor control needed to use a mouse at all.

As another person on this list said: 'I'm not complaining, I'm beta
testing', so don't take this as anything other than constructive
suggestions for the improvement of Evolution.

/Janne