[Evolution] Evolution (and other Gnome apps) need greyed out icons and menu items for actions that are not configured or usable.

Hi,

I just looked at Evo 0.8.  One thing is immediately obvious.
Since I have not yet configured my account, all the toolbar
buttons that look active (they aren't greyed out) are probably
utterly useless for me.  Any toolbar button or menubar item
that cannot be used should be greyed out until it can be used.

Secondly, since Evo 0.8 told me it knew that this was the
first time I had used the application, it should have walked
me through a configuration process.

Cheers,
        Miles