Re: [Evolution] International calendar request

Hassan Aurag <aurag geocities com> writes:

 While most people use the standard grogorian calendar, I think many
(muslims and hebrews among others) might want to use other calendars. My
request here applies equally well to the stock gtkcalendar widget, but
that's another issue.

 For the islamic calendar I can help with the functions to convert, but
I am sure you will find many people who'd help with other calendars (the
other I know of is the hebrew one).

Please read my reply to Ali Abdin on this subject:

http://lists.helixcode.com/archives/public/evolution-hackers/2000-November/001070.html

  Federico