Re: [Evolution] evolution hangs at start on some folders

Andrea Dell'Amico wrote:
some days ago I converted all email to evolution thanks to a script from
Dan Winship. It's ~200MB divided in some hundred folders.

I have a strange problem now. When starting, evolution hangs. If I
remove some folders starts correctly. It seems that there's nothing
wrong with those folders. I isolated the problem because I converted one
subfolder at time.
I've observed exactly the same problem. But it can also happen to
folders created by Evolution itself, when Evolution crashes or freezes
and has to be killed with killev. This was a show-stopper for me, so I'm
back to another mail client.

The offending folders appear healthy to Balsa and Emacs VM. Removing the
index files doesn't help.

-- F