[Evolution] evolution hangs at start on some folders

Hello all,

some days ago I converted all email to evolution thanks to a script from
Dan Winship. It's ~200MB divided in some hundred folders.

I have a strange problem now. When starting, evolution hangs. If I
remove some folders starts correctly. It seems that there's nothing
wrong with those folders. I isolated the problem because I converted one
subfolder at time. I don't know how to debug the thing: the evolution
processes run, but the main mail process remains blocked on a write. I
suspected a nfs problem but the evolution directory is a local folder
now.

I could send one of the folders that cause the problem to someone, if it
can help.

ciao
Andrea
--