Re: [Evolution] vcard intergration -- feature request

Hello Jason,
One (painful) way to get around the vcard issue would be to attach all
120 vcards in an email to yourself.... Crappy, yes...but it would do the
trick as you can then add them to your contacts one at a time.... :-(
I'm sure our friends at Helixcode are working on something a bit easier,
but it may be a while.....
As for #2, I know Helixcode is working on this as we speak...

Garrett Mickelson