Re: [Evolution] vcard intergration -- feature request
- From: Garrett Mickelson <garrett penguincomputing com>
- To: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] vcard intergration -- feature request
- Date: 02 Jan 2001 13:13:13 -0800
Or, just do what Christopher Lahey recommended... :-)
On 02 Jan 2001 16:53:59 -0500, Jason Straw wrote:
First off Evolution is great. I use it any time I can get to a internet
connection and Linux!! I have only a couple of features I see missing.
1. Will there ever be vcard intergration with evolution. Right now I
have a vcard list of 120+ people, and it would be a pain to transfer.
2. Will there be a address collector which will collect all the email
addresses sent through it. Mozilla implements it as a feature. It has
been ever useful to me, but I wouldn't mind having to transfer addresses...
jstraw towhee com
evolution maillist - evolution helixcode com
Garrett Mickelson, Linux Systems Engineer
Telephone: 415.358.2600 http://www.penguincomputing.com
Penguin Computing - The World's Most Reliable Linux Systems
] [Thread Prev