Re: [Evolution] vcard intergration -- feature request

Or, just do what Christopher Lahey recommended... :-)

On 02 Jan 2001 16:53:59 -0500, Jason Straw wrote:

First off Evolution is great.  I use it any time I can get to a internet
connection and Linux!! I have only a couple of features I see missing.

1.    Will there ever be vcard intergration with evolution.  Right now I
have a vcard list of 120+ people, and it would be a pain to transfer.

2.    Will there be a address collector which will collect all the email
addresses sent through it.  Mozilla implements it as a feature.  It has
been ever useful to me, but I wouldn't mind having to transfer addresses...

Jason Straw
jstraw towhee com

Garrett Mickelson, Linux Systems Engineer
Telephone: 415.358.2600

Penguin Computing - The World's Most Reliable Linux Systems