[Evolution] vcard intergration -- feature request

Hi:

First off Evolution is great. I use it any time I can get to a internet connection and Linux!! I have only a couple of features I see missing.

1. Will there ever be vcard intergration with evolution. Right now I have a vcard list of 120+ people, and it would be a pain to transfer.

2. Will there be a address collector which will collect all the email addresses sent through it. Mozilla implements it as a feature. It has been ever useful to me, but I wouldn't mind having to transfer addresses...

Jason Straw
jstraw towhee com