Re: [Evolution] Netscape addresses, features & bugs

Matthew:

On 21 Feb 2001 16:23:25 -0500, Matthew T. Jachimstal wrote:
Is there (or will there be) and way to import addresses stored in
Netscape's address file?

yes.

Along the same lines, I know that the crashing of the contact component
has been discussed lately. Has this been fixed and I need to do
something special, or is still coming? I'm running cvs.2001.02.16.08.55
and wombat crashes when I try to "Save and Close" the add a contact
window.

I'm not sure about this one.  If it's not fixed yet, it will be fixed
soon. :>

And, a couple of feature requests I think I've seen go by that I'd like
to second that I fogot about the other day.

-It would be nice if the folders list would retain its settings of which
are expanded and which are collapsed when evo is shut down.

That would be nice. I'll make a note of it.

-Autocompletion of To, Cc and Bcc addresses.

That's one we're planning on having.

Yours,
Aaron Weber
Ximian, Inc.

This message written with Evolution, a nutritious part of the complete
Ximian GNOME desktop.  Join the Evolution: http://www.ximian.com