[Evolution] RedCarpet Problems

Hey guys,
  I've got Feb 15, 2001 edition of Evolution installed (unable to update
since because I didn't want to install from source :) and I've noticed
that the recent RedCarpet installation has broken the evolution
composer.  My guess is because of the gtkhtml update the red-carpet
installed but anyway, since I don't know if this is in fact the problem
I just wanted to point that out so that it could be fixed relatively
soon.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I