Re: [Evolution] RedCarpet Problems

On 21 Feb 2001 16:25:19 -0500, Sejal Patel wrote:
Hey guys,
  I've got Feb 15, 2001 edition of Evolution installed (unable to update
since because I didn't want to install from source :) and I've noticed
that the recent RedCarpet installation has broken the evolution
composer.  My guess is because of the gtkhtml update the red-carpet
installed but anyway, since I don't know if this is in fact the problem
I just wanted to point that out so that it could be fixed relatively
soon.

I was downloading the red-carpet beta while reading the release
announcement. The warning that it breaks evolution was enough to
convince me to stop. I'd rather have evo working. Anyway, the
announcement said it'll be fixed with the next snapshot, probably
tonight. (!)

Matthew

--
       Matthew T. Jachimstal        | Phone:  (419) 861-3331   .~.
         Software Engineer          | FAX:  (419) 861-3340     /V\