Re: [Evolution] New mail in sub folders

I'm not sure how the feature you allude to works. I may not have it as I am using snapshot +cvs.2001.0.2.14.08.59, and am having difficulty upgrading to anything later. The helix code updater tells me it is "Unable to download a list of updates" when I select Evolution Snapshots.

I'll get back to you when I get a more current snapshot, and thanks for the speedy reply!