Re: [Evolution] Sending Mail crashes the Mail Component

On 15 Feb 2001 10:09:20 -0600, John McClenning wrote:
Every time I try to send an email the mail component crashes with the
following error:

  Can you please try to give us a stacktrace?  You should `killev', then
run `gdb evolution-mail', type `r' there, then wait 30 seconds and run
`evolution' in another terminal.  Then reproduce the bug, and when you
get the segfault in the GDB running in the first terminal, you should
do:

    (gdb) info threads

  And then `thread N' and `bt' for all the threads, with N being the
thread number.  This way you would get a stack trace for all the
currently running threads, and we can figure out what is going on.

  (Hmmm another thing to add to the FAQ.)

--
Ettore