Re: [Evolution] Sending Mail crashes the Mail Component

I can nolonger reproduce this error. Jeffrey Stedfast determined that it
was a corrupt Sent folder that was causing this problem. Deleting
everything except folder-metadata.xml from my Sent folder fixed the
problem

I've made note of your instructions and will attempt to supply a
stacktrace for any future problems I may find.

Thanks

John