Re: [Evolution] Two new probs with 2/13 snaps

2) All of my contacts dissapeared! I only had ~dozen, so it's not a big
deal, but still... I'm sure there are folks who lost more than that.

Yeah! Had the same thing happen, going from 0.8 to 02/10 snapshot. And no
one seems to have an answer. So now I'm stuck, trying to remember everybody
that was in my addressbook.

I see that the file is ther, and has data (it's 16K in size, same as before
the upgrade). I even have a backup. But since Evo won't access the file, and
has no import for it, I'm having to type in all email addresses again.